Brentwood, CA Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Showing 0 of 439 results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than quantro.remax.com, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2021 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved.
Bay East ©2021. CCAR ©2021. bridgeMLS ©2021. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. This information is intended for the personal use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright© Bay East© 2021. CCAR© 2021. EBRDI© 2021. All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Copyright© Bay East© 2021. CCAR© 2021. EBRDI© 2021. All rights reserved.
The multiple listing data appearing on this website, or contained in reports produced therefrom, is owned and copyrighted by California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. "CRMLS" and is protected by all applicable Copyright© 2021 laws. Information provided is for viewer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. All listing data, including but not limited to square footage and lot size is believed to be accurate, but the listing Agent, listing Broker and CRMLS and its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The viewer should independently verify the listed data prior to making any decisions based on such information by personal inspection and/or contacting a real estate professional. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2021 California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Provided by:
Each office is independently owned and operated.
Recently Viewed Properties
Save this SearchDismiss
737 Oak StBrentwoodCA94513
1624 Dupree WayBrentwoodCA94513
2732 St Andrews DrBrentwoodCA94513
1153 Hampton CtBrentwoodCA94513
20350 Marsh Creek RdBrentwoodCA94513
1893 Lunger DrBrentwoodCA94513
1442 Empress LnBrentwoodCA94513
- Wolfram optimization
- Mens 2x halloween costumes
- Pattern promo code
- 4 drawer storage walmart
- Kona bike seat
Homes for Sale in Brentwood
Search all Brentwood, Los Angeles houses for sale and real estate listings. Brentwood is an affluent neighborhood with a suburban feel in the heart of the Westside of Los Angeles. The area is lush with well-manicured landscaping and commercial buildings concentrated on the main streets of San Vicente Boulevard, Wilshire Boulevard, and Sunset Boulevard. With its location near the Pacific Ocean, Brentwood has a temperate climate influenced by marine breezes, which often results in a marine layer, a cover of low clouds that roll in overnight and burn off by mid-morning.
Be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Brentwood properties come on the market.
Latest Brentwood Real Estate Listings
- Brentwood Condos
- Brentwood Gated Homes
- Brentwood Luxury Homes
- Brentwood Ocean View Homes
- Under $2,000,000
- $2,000,000 - $3,000,000
- $3,000,000 - $5,000,000
- $5,000,000 - $10,000,000
- Over $10,000,000
Brentwood Real Estate Market October 22, 2021
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
Med. List Price
Neighborhoods in Brentwood
Brentwood is located within the 90049 zip code and is bordered by Bel Air, Westwood, and the 405 to the east; Santa Monica and West LA to the south; Pacific Palisades to the west; and Sherman Oaks, Encino, and Tarzana to the north. Many Brentwood enclaves sit on the rise of the Santa Monica Mountains which means homes within them have city, ocean, and canyon views. Home shoppers looking for privacy will want to keep Brentwood in mind as it is abundant; whether it's nature or exclusive, gated communities creating the seclusion.
Development in the area began in the 1880s with a small community forming outside the west gate (thus known as "Westgate") of the recently-established 600-acre Pacific Branch of the National Home for Disabled Soldiers and Sailors. On June 14, 1916, The City of Los Angles annexed the area known as Westgate, which included Brentwood. Brentwood real estate includes architecturally-significant houses like Mid-Century Modern homes from masters working in Los Angeles as well as classics like Spanish Revival, Cape Cod, and Tudor styles.
Developments and Subdivisions in Brentwood:
- Mandeville Canyon - northernmost portion of Brentwood that rises up the slopes of the Santa Monica Mountains.
- Kenter Canyon - Crestwood Hills caps to the top of this canyon with sits between Bundy and Mandeville Canyon.
- Brentwood Park - westernmost portion of Brentwood bordering Pacific Palisades.
- Crestwood Hills - located in the Northern portion of Kenter Canyon. Originally known as Mutual Housing Tract, this area is known for a significant number of Mid-Century Modern architectural homes designed by A. Quincy Jones, a number of which are designated as architectural landmarks by the State of California.
- Brentwood Circle - a gated community north of Sunset and east of Barrington.
- Brentwood Country Estates - a guard-gated community north of Sunset Boulevard near Mandeville Canyon.
- Brentwood Glen - bordered the 405 Freeway, the Veterans Administration, and Sunset Boulevard.
- Mountaingate - a gated community atop the Sepulveda Pass with a private country club, two golf courses, and other recreational facilities.
- Sullivan Canyon - a bucolic enclave zoned for equestrian use and home to original California Ranch-style architecture developed by Cliff May.
- Brentwood Heights/Westgate Heights - a neighborhood with an ecclectic mix of acrhitectural homes including Traditional, Cape Cod, Mediterranean villas, and Mid-Century Modern estates.
Notable Brentwood Estates and Homes:
- 12759 Chalon Road: Former home of Seal and Heidi Klum in gated Brentwood Country Estates
- 12780 Chalon Road: Former home of Gisele and Tom Brady. Home of Dr. Dre. Architect: Richard Landry
- 13187 Chalon Road: Case Study House No. 3. Architects: William Wurster and Theodore Bernardi
- 230 North Carmelina Avenue: 1949 plantation home. Former home of Tobey Maguire, Courtney Cox, and Ricki Lake. Architect: John Byers
- 526 N Carmelina Avenue (a.k.a. The Schnabel House): 1989. Recognized as one of the 20 greatest houses of the 20th century. Architect: Frank Gehry
- 414 Avondale Avenue (a.k.a. Nesbitt House): 1942 post and beam-style home in Brentwood Park. Architect: Richard Neutra
- 7 Oakmont Drive (a.k.a. Hunt Residence): 1940 Ranch-style home with Regency Revival detailing. Designated Los Angeles Cultural Historic Monument #1063. Once owned by Michelle Pfeiffer and David E. Kelley. Architect: Paul Williams
- 25 Oakmont Drive: Once owned by Jeff Greene. Architect: Paul Williams
- 426 North Bristol Avenue: Former home of Joan Crawford
- 2220 Mandeville Canyon Road: 1938 Southern Colonial Revival. Architect: Gerard Colcord
- 3099 Mandeville Canyon Road (a.k.a. Robert Taylor Ranch): Former home of Robert Taylor. Architect: Robert Byrd
- 241 N Rockingham Avenue: 1936 traditional home built for Zuzu Pitts. Former home of Linda Ronstadt. Architect: Paul Williams
- 12216 West Shetland Lane: 1927. Former home of Raymond Chandler
- 449 North Skyewiay Road (a.k.a. George Sturges House): 1939 architecturally-significant home. Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument #577. The Sturges House is the only home in Southern California Wright built in his Usonian style. Former home of Jack Larson. Architect: Frank Lloyd Wright. Wright hired Taliesin fellow John Lautner to oversee its construction
- 815 North Tigertail Road: 1950 Mid-Century post-and-beam. Architect: A. Quincy Jones
- 1200 North Tigertail Road: 1963 Mid-Century post-and-beam. Architect: Michael Smith
- 942 Stonehill Lane: 1952 mid-century modern architectural home. Architect: Rodney Walker. Renovation architects: Curated Los Angeles
- 12036 Benmore Terrace (a.k.a. Warwick Evans House): 1936 architectural home. Featured in Alan Wintraub's Lloyd Wright: The Architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright Jr. and Architectural Digest. Architect: Lloyd Wright
- 429 North Kenter Avenue: 1949 Traditional. Architect: Gerard Colcord
- 162 Acari Drive: 2008 Modern architectural home. Architect: Craig Burdick
- 136 North Canyon View Drive (a.k.a. Benton House): 1994 Contemporary home. Featured in the television show Californication. Architects: Ray Kappe and Ron Kappe
- 12822 Highwood Street (a.k.a. Siskin House): 1965 International style architectural home. Former home of Jerry Bruckheimer. Architect: Thornton Abell
- 11808 Kearsarge Street: 1969 Bauhaus-style architectural home. Architect: Haralamb Georgescu. Renovation Architect: Kurt Krueger
- 2000 Old Ranch Road: 1924 Rancho-style home. Former home of Bea Arthur. Architect: Cliff May
Notable and Brentwood Residents (Past and Present):
- Mickey Cohen: Gangster
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Bodybuilder, Actor, Businessman, and Governor of California
- Maria Shriver: Journalist
- Bea Arthur: Actress
- Seal: Singer-songwriter
- Heidi Klum: Supermodel, Television Host, Fashion Designer, Television Producer, Businesswoman, and Actress
- Gisele Bündchen: Supermodel
- Tom Brady: NFL Football Quarterback
- Marilyn Monroe: Actress and Sex Symbol
- Andrew Breitbart: Author, Commentator, and Website Publisher
- Dee Caruso: Screenwriter and Producer
- Dabney Coleman: Actor
- Joan Crawford: Actress
- Leland Hayward: Entertainment Industry Agent and Producer
- Arnold Schoenberg: Composer
- James Arness: Actor
- Don DeFore: Actor
- Margaret Sullavan: Actress
- Robert Taylor: Actor
In open ca house brentwood
.New Homes in Brentwood, CA - Terrene - Pulte Homes
You will also be interested:
- Motorguide xi5 propeller
- Dow stock splits
- Car dealerships siloam springs
- Leo 2018 horoscope
- Janome accesories
- Complete pro tattoo kits
- Demon lady anime