UPS Service Guarantee
Suspension of Service Guarantee
Effective March 26, 2020, we suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.
Effective April 5, 2021 the UPS Service Guarantee was reinstated only for UPS Next Day Air services (UPS Next Day Air® Early, UPS Next Day Air® and UPS Next Day Air Saver®) and UPS Worldwide Express services (UPS Worldwide Express NA1®, UPS Worldwide Express Plus®, UPS Worldwide Express®, UPS Worldwide Express Saver®, UPS Worldwide Saver, UPS Worldwide Express Freight® Midday and UPS Worldwide Express Freight®). Note: Until further notice, the guaranteed delivery time for UPS Next Day Air Saver® deliveries has been extended to end-of-day (11:59 p.m. on the guaranteed day of delivery).
Effective May 10, 2021, the UPS Service Guarantee will be reinstated for International Domestic services (Express Plus, Express, Express Midday and Express Saver) and Transborder Express services (Express, Express Plus y Express Saver) for select countries outside of the U.S.
The Service Guarantee remains suspended for all other UPS shipments not specified in the above sections, from any origin to any destination.
As the effects of the Coronavirus impact our infrastructure, we will continue to seek guidance from local, state, and national government entities to ensure that we fully align with their regulations. We are committed to continue operating globally except where constrained by government restrictions.
Prior to shipping, please check to see if your recipient’s location is open, since business opening hours may have changed due to local restrictions. If the location is closed, we may return the package to the sender. Please continue to visit this site for the most up-to-date information regarding the impact of Coronavirus on UPS services.
For your convenience, where available, UPS Access Point locations all provide access to your vital deliveries. Also where available, you can sign up for free UPS My Choice which enables you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, or redirect deliveries to another location, and also provides you with the ability to receive delivery notifications.
Service guarantees are subject to change. For further details, see the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions.
We Know You're Constantly On The Go
And we've got an app so you can be sure your packages stay mobile too. Get easy access to push notifications and updates about package deliveries when using the UPS mobile app. Access UPS My Choice® to see, and even modify, the timing or location of home package deliveries. Create shipments, get shipping quotes, and locate the nearest UPS location. Anytime, anyplace, from your smart phone or tablet.
- Track packages and freight shipments.
- Enter or scan your tracking or InfoNotice number to view package status.
- Nickname shipments for future reference.
- Save up to 50 tracking numbers in your tracking list.
Access UPS My Choice
- Sign up for UPS My Choice to manage home deliveries.
- Receive alerts (text, email, push notifications) about a view or summary of incoming packages.
- Avoid missed deliveries by selecting an alternate delivery location.
- Set delivery preferences, give driver instructions and make delivery changes.
- Get access to special marketplace offers and deals.
Ship a Package
- Create shipments quickly using your ups.com shipping and payment preferences.
- Use your UPS Address Book for quick entry of information.
- Ship as a guest is available for users without a UPS ID. *
- Get a quote on shipping costs and transit times. *
- Access Mobile Barcode functionality for onsite printing of labels at UPS Stores.
*UPS ID is required in select countries
Get a Quote
- Get rate and transit time quotes.
- Use your quote to then create a shipment.
Find a Location
- Use your smart phone’s GPS coordinates to find nearby UPS locations.
- Toggle between list and map view.
- Apply filters to refine search.
- Tundra viper remote start
- Truck exhaust clamp
- Petco in independence
- Modern warfare gunsmith online
- Fireball graco
Please log in to manage your shipments and request additional services, or try using our Virtual Assistant to answer any questions you may have.
For international shipping, call 1-800-782-7892
For technical support, call 1-877-289-6418
Phone Menu GuideOpen the link in a new window
Find UPS Locations
Ask Our Virtual Assistant a Question
TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired: 1-800-833-0056
UPS Billing Support
For domestic billing support, please call: 1-800-811-1648.
For import billing support, please call: 1-866-493-7140.
For heavyweight shipments more than 150 lbs or palletized freight:
Less than truckload (more than 150 lbs): 800-333-7400
Truckload (more than 12,000 lbs): 888-682-4652
Air Freight (more than 150 lbs): 800-443-6379
Ocean Freight: 800-350-8440
We'll respond to your request as quickly as possible.
Locate a UPS Office Worldwide.
International Customer Service Contacts
UPS operations will continue, with daily pickups and deliveries except where constrained by government restrictions.
The safety of our employees, our customers and the people in the communities we proudly serve is a top priority. We will continue monitoring the situation and will take the necessary steps to ensure minimal impact to service.
- We are currently operating and serving customers as usual in Brazil. However, due to the local authorities mandatory closing of trade in several Brazil states in an attempt to stop the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, the reduction of flights and blockages at the borders, collections and deliveries may be impacted.
- Within Brazil, some parcel deliveries may not be possible due to the closure of shops or businesses, in which case parcels will be returned to sender. Undeliverable parcels due to this emergency will show the following status below:
- Status = Emergency
- Status = NO UPS CNTRL
- For parcels requiring a signature, our drivers are entering the name of the receiver to avoid unnecessary contact via hand-held devices.
- Beginning March 24 and until further notice, our UPS facilities will no longer be open to the public to process shipments. We urge our customers to schedule an online shipping in ups.com, following the instructions under the “Ship” menu, where they can pay, obtain a shipping label for their package and schedule a pick up. An UPS driver will go to the customer location to pick up the package.
Visit ups.com for the latest information about service impacts and to track the status of your shipments.
You will also be interested:
- Slotted metal l brackets
- Georgia tag extension
- Fontana pizza oven
- Robin peloton instagram
- Dan vs mlp
- Restoration hardware.linen cabinet
- Galena missouri weather
- Brandview capital partners
- Leaf brush firealpaca
- Way too wonderland
- Tommy boy gifs
- Ufc 3 walmart